Machine modernisation “Retrofit”
- A new control system is the cost-effective alternative to purchasing a new cutting machine.
- Short retrofitting time of just around 2 days. Our control system is supplied fully pre-tested.
- All servomotors are supplied with prefabricated adapter plates. The old motor is simply replaced with the new one. There is no need to make any adaptations on-site, which significantly reduces the conversion time.
- User-friendly control system interface with a very short familiarisation phase. After just a few hours, the user is able to work independently with the new control system. This means no laborious, time-consuming training is required.
- An optionally integrated modem enables remote diagnoses and software updates worldwide. This drastically reduces service costs.
- The conversion has multivendor-capability and can be implemented for all cutting machines from various manufacturers.
- Fast provision of replacement parts overnight due to own stock-keeping.
- Hardware components are independent and can be easily exchanged. If individual assemblies are no longer available after a longer period of time, it is possible to switch to other systems without any major difficulty.
- Existing safety equipment can be integrated into our control system. The safety technology can be updated at the customer’s request.
- Certification in accordance with CE can be implemented as an optional extra.
- Modernisations and conversions are also implemented by us in-house at the customer’s request.