Machine modernisation “Retrofit”
Retrofit is the replacement of mechanical and electrical components and the modernisation of the control system of your foam cutting machine.
It’s the perfect way for older machines to reach the state-of-the-art without having to be completely overhauled.
Your Retrofit Advantages:
- Considerable cost savings compared to the purchase of a new cutting machine.
- You are manufacturer independent, completely flexible and can benefit from a guaranteed spare parts supply.
- You achieve productivity increases and product improvements.
- Thanks to the greater reliability, down times are reduced to a minimum and maintenance and service costs are also cut.
- An easy-to-use control system ensures straightforward operation.
How you profit in detail:
- A new control system is the cost-effective alternative to purchasing a new cutting machine.
- Short retrofitting time of just around 2 days. Our control system is supplied fully pre-tested.
- All servomotors are supplied with prefabricated adapter plates. The old motor is simply replaced with the new one. There is no need to make any adaptations on-site, which significantly reduces the conversion time.
- User-friendly control system interface with a very short familiarisation phase. After just a few hours, the user is able to work independently with the new control system. This means no laborious, time-consuming training is required.
- An optionally integrated modem enables remote diagnoses and software updates worldwide. This drastically reduces service costs.
- The conversion has multivendor-capability and can be implemented for all cutting machines from various manufacturers.
- Fast provision of replacement parts overnight due to own stock-keeping.
- Hardware components are independent and can be easily exchanged. If individual assemblies are no longer available after a longer period of time, it is possible to switch to other systems without any major difficulty.
- Existing safety equipment can be integrated into our control system. The safety technology can be updated at the customer’s request.
- Certification in accordance with CE can be implemented as an optional extra.
- Modernisations and conversions are also implemented by us in-house at the customer’s request.