What is Retrofit?
Retrofit stands for a renewal of the mechanical and electrical components as well as a control modernization of your foam cutting machine. Ideal for bringing even older machines back up to the state of the art without having to opt for complete modernization.
Advantages of machine modernization at a glance:
You save costs compared to a new purchase
- A new control is the cost-effective alternative to buying a new cutter or even upgrading from other suppliers.
- Short retrofit time, the control is delivered completely pre-tested.
- If required, the old motor is simply replaced with the new one. There is no need for any on-site adjustment, thus significantly reducing the retrofit time.
- User-friendly interface of the control system.
- An optional built-in modem allows remote diagnostics and software updates worldwide. This drastically reduces service costs.
Retrofit works with all types of machines from all manufacturers
- The conversion is manufacturer-independent and can be carried out on all cutting machines from the various manufacturers.
- The sitola CNC control reads the machine code of different manufacturers. This means that you can continue to use your existing CAD programming software.
Increase the life of your current cutting machine
- Fast overnight spare parts supply due to own warehousing.
- Hardware components are independent and easily replaceable. If individual assemblies are no longer available after a longer period of time, you can switch to other systems without great effort.
- You can choose between complete modernization of the machine and partial replacement of defective components.
- Certification according to CE can be carried out optionally.